Saturday, August 15, 2009

foundations.

[So, I'm a virgin at blogging. Don't cyber-shank me.]

Acrobatics, Falsettos, & Saddlebags is an online source for fellow blog creepers, like myself, who want to open their eyes, ears, and any other orifices to new sounds, images, ideas, and concepts. Since I'm at the Beginner skill lever of blogging, please leave feedback, critiques, comments, etc. of what you're digging, what you'd like see up on the blog, or, if you have some heavier things on your mind, what my perspective is on any of life's arduous uncertainties that have left you baffled.

Welcome, let's start things off with some happy thoughts:



Download The Modern Science's entire new album including the featured song in this video for FREE at www.modernscience.bandcamp.com



Peace, love, and healthy limbic systems.

No comments:

Post a Comment