Monday, February 8, 2010

No excuses.

I promised to myself when I started this little blog that I would keep up with it, maintain it, bathe it, brush it, etc. But I guess I've become distracted as I do all too often and days went by, then weeks, and then before I even blinked five months were gone.

Last time I wrote in this quadrant of the cyberspace universe I was laying on my father's bed next to the only fan in the house during a hot, summer afternoon in the east Bay Area. Tonight I write from my dorm room in Chicago on a bitterly cold and unforgiving February night. But, after a recent development of less than desirable events in my personal life, I am making a personal vow to spend more time doing things for myself...and this is going to be on the list of those things to do.

So let's start fresh.
Dear acrobatics, falsettos, & saddlebags,
I'm so, so sorry that I let you go. I have realized during our time apart that I need you in my life and desperately want you to exist in MY world wide web. Please, please, please tell me that you can find it in your pixelized heart to forgive me?

All my love,
Janell H.



Any who, let us get back to what this page is all about:
Please take a moment to take a look at my friend's sweet fashion blog, fresh influence, for a little collaboration with yours truly and plenty of other goodies that will not disappoint.


Also, I would like to make a quick introduction.
Dear reader, please meet Justin Townes Earle.




Here's hopin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment