Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Spector's Wall of Sound

I first heard of The Morning Benders back in 2007. They were on a bill with some other local San Francisco bands that I liked, The Mumlers and The Botticellis, at my favorite music venue of all time: Bottom of the Hill. Since then, they have grown, their sound has matured, and their national fanbase has undoubtedly increased, but they seemed to have maintained the same goal this entire time and that is to make music that is simple, honest, and never loses its retro, melodic pop sense. Please take a moment to enjoy a look behind the recording of the newest song from their new album Big Echo called "Excuses". You can also download their first single off of the album,"Promises", at their website: www.themorningbenders.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Just found your blog and I just wanted to say that I really like it (and the Morning Benders too!!)!!

    ReplyDelete